On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:17:39 +0100
Chris Browet <c...@semperpax.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 19:11, Bernd Zeimetz <be...@bzed.de> wrote:

> > > Same for me. It is a little bit annoying. Is it configurable ?
> >
> > yeah, that would be nice to have indeed.
> >
> > Can someone with a Mailman experience have an idea what setting
> > could cause
> this?
> Or would it be because I force a reply-to to the list?
>
> - Chris -

there's a setting in the usual Mailman settings in which you choose to
have your mails sent / not sent

Look for this in the web interface
Receive your own posts to the list?

Ordinarily, you will get a copy of every message you post to the list.
If you don't want to receive this copy, set this option to No.