Hi all.

I've just spent over 4 hours editing a section of map using the awesome Bing plugin.

Only then did I discover that I could not upload anything.... because there was apparently nothing to upload. All the new areas/nodes I created appeared to come under the Downloaded layer and the outlines were orange. I then tried to cut and paste the features into a newly added Drawing layer but it got pasted right back to the Downloaded layer (toggling visibility on the downloaded layer supports this theory). I then tried to draw a new feature in the Drawing layer but it too appeared to land in the Downloaded layer.

What's gone wrong?

Cheers,
Shawn.