Phew. something is stinky here.
http://entropia.com/

503 Service Unavailable

This server is too busy right now. Your request would have exceeded the
maximum number of simultaneous connections set by the operator. Please try
again in 30 seconds

at 1AM??  I don't THINK so. .  I hope this smelly FBI / US Waste thing hasn't
spread to them deciding to shut this whole project down because they think we
are a bunch of subversive loonies or something.

They tapped Blosser's phones, they traced his internet activities, they
confiscated all his computers, records, files,  and books (how the heck is a
computer consultant supposed to maintain his business sans equipment??!?)  All
because he didn't ask the RIGHT people permission to deploy a simple innocent
numerical calculation program?? (for which the full source code is plainly
visible on the net for any and all to examine??!)  This almost has me
believing some of my loonier 'survivalist' 'anarchist' type accquaintances...

-jrp