Hi Pete,

> Can anyone tell me why my Individual Account Status Report reports that I
> have not completed any LL tests when I have done 2. It does, however,
> indicate that an exponent test has been completed since last master database
> synchronisation.
> The top producers list also says that I have done no LL tests.

The first LL test was computed before using PrimeNet, then sent when the machine
first connected.  The second was checked in on the manual testing page.  I count
machine credit for work done while automatically using the server over the
Internet.  Hopefully the manual testing and FAQ pages are clear on this point.

More importantly, George tracks GIMPS contributions overall.  He'll have them.

(I'm at your disposal to field administrative questions off-list.  :-)

Regards,
scott