Michael Clark wrote:
> A group of students here at Virginia Tech have formed a group here to
> promote distributed computing. The Computer Science department is
> interested in participating, but are hesitant to join GIMPs (or
> distributed.net). One of their questions is "What other companies or
> schools are participating?" I have read the link for the University of
> Albany. If there is anyone else out there representing a school or company,
> or who has permission to use someone else's computer systems, I'd greatly
> appreciate hearing from you.

See the web page dedicated to the efforts at the College of Liberal Arts
here at Temple University: http://duff.cas.temple.edu/lab/gimps/

There is plenty of information there about both our computer labs and
our participation in GIMPS.

Marc Getty  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  ICQ: 12916278
http://www.getty.net  -  http://www.vwthing.org     Work: 215-204-3291
      http://duff.cas.temple.edu/lab/               Home: 215-322-8363