First of all, I stand corrected on my comment about uniqueness in the
conjecture.  I remember there was something like that, maybe it was that there
are always at least two DISTINCT primes for n where n>4 and n is even. So
although 10 is 5 and 5, it can also be arrived at with two distinct primes, 3
and 7.  I think, therefore, that that's the reason that Jon's original email
said any even number greater than 4 and not 2 because four only being arrived
at with two and two is not two distinct primes.

Sorry for the confusion, and I'm waiting for the counter-example for my latest
ammendment to the conjecture.

-Joel

  In a message dated 11/14/98 7:06:44 AM EST,