>From: Spike Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 20:05:40 -0800
>Subject: Re: Mersenne: Category 1,2 or 3 ?
>
>Gordon Spence wrote:
>
>> Nowadays I still have the trusty P100 that found the prime...
>
>Gordon, that machine will make a great museum piece some day.
>Is it for sale?  I suspect such a thing would be quite valuable.
>spike

At the time we tried to interest Intel into acquiring both mine and Joel's
P90, but we never got any response. If anybody out there is *seriously*
interested in getting hold of this pc then please contact me off list.

regards

Gordon

Gordon Spence,                             Nokia IP Telephony
Applications Engineer                      Grove House, Waltham Way,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      White Waltham, Maidenhead,
http://www.nokiaiptel.com/                 Berkshire, SL6 3TN,  UK.