I, as exociticen, is not very impressed with a large string filled with a
lot of 1īs and 0īs, can be a numerical serie, itīs similar to the "Moon
Lisa", but can be just static, or just a barbarian exocivilization that
only use 1 and 0.

Maybe we must send sorted numbers (0 to n) to set a numerical system,
followed by operations between numbers (2, 4, 6, .... m*2 .... n ) for
plus, (2,4,8,16,...2^m, ..., n) etc...

Mauricio -=\Chubasco/=- Latorre