Ashton Vaz wrote:

>    I think someone wanted M37 and it's associated perfect number.  I
> have both numbers sitting in text files on my computer...Was it you
> Spike?

Yes it was!  This notion of converting the digits to colors is a
cool one.  What other ideas can we derive?  We have discussed
changing bases, but our fun comes to an end with the next Mersenne
prime to be discovered, as it will have at least twice as many
digits, probably more like three times as many and will likely
be discovered in 1999 or 2000.

We could use all the printable ASCII characters minus the ones
already spoken for:  =,+,-,/,*,(,),<,>, etc, then make it into
a base hundred and something, thus half as many digits as would
be needed in base 10. I want to keep it to about 6 pages.

Do email me the numbers if it is convenient Ashton.  {8-]
thanks! [EMAIL PROTECTED]  microsloth word or text file is fine.