I got the idea to do some factoring with my now slower-than-average
machine (a P133), but I don't want to factor at the current assignments
(in the 9M range); instead I would like to fill up the factor limits of
small exponents to some common value (56 bits or 58 bits or so).

Of course, doing it manually using "Advanced - Factor" is out of question,
so I thought to create appropriate entries in worktodo.ini and send the
results unsolicited :-) to the PrimeNet server.

However, I seem to hit the automatic factor limit value in Prime95, or
something else:

  Error: Work-to-do-file contained bad factoring assignment: 65537,56

Is it possible to do what I am trying?

Cornelius Caesar