I have a K6-2/300, and it is much slower than a Pentium.  I actually
use it for RC5 because it is so slow at LL testing, though I have a
K6/233 doing factoring work.  The K6 suffers because a) it can't do
FXCH at the same time as another FP instruction (which Pentium's can),
and also it can only do 1 FP instruction per 2 clocks at full load.
I'd guess the performance is about the same as a P150 (I know coz that
the K6/233 is about the same speed as a P100).

It's a shame that the K6 can't compete with the Pentium here, because
otherwise I find it to be fine for everything I use it for (games esp.)

Michael.