First, kudos to George for the professional way in which this version 17
problem has been handled. It's an unfortunate setback, but these things do
happen.

I checked most of my machines today, and most of the ones I could easily reach
were either running 16.x doing large exponents, or were running version 17 for
double checking. So far, only one running version 17 for large LL tests had to
be upgraded.

However, some of the machines I run are not as accessible, and I can't reach
them right away. It would be very helpful if there were a way to request,
from the Primenet server, a list of machines and the version reported by their
last result. This would make administration of more than a few machines much
easier. Any possibility of this?

Greg Hewgill