Paying To Much For Overpriced Software????

Would you like to stop paying retail prices for software??? Even on name
brand software like Microsoft, Corel, McAfee, Adobe, Lotus, Claris and
much more. Saving as much as 75% off retail, that means wholesale
pricing to you.

Well now you can !!!!

Join our FREE weekly e-mail subscription, called " SOFTWARE SPECIALS".
And as a bonus, you'll automatically be entered in a drawing each month
for a software package value at over $300. The drawing takes place the 15th
each month. Thereafter you will automatically be re-entered as long as you
are an active subscriber.

For more details and to subscribe click on the link below... NOW
http://3634122867

PLUS, you will also receive the special secret members only URL
For FREE !!! This secret URL will allow you to participate in .......

A Incredible Members Software Special .......
Corel  WordPerfect Suite 8, (Full Version CD-Rom, Retail Boxed with
Manual) Priced at an incredible $139.95 !!! Save BIG on this member
special... that's $120 dollars off discount catalog pricing.

You can find this special only by being a subscriber, you can
subscribe by clicking here Now
http://3634122867

The low prices we offer are made possible thanks to our strong buying
capacity, low overhead and small margins.

All prices valid while supply last only. Prices subject to change
without notice.

Subscribe Now For FREE at http://3634122867

Or you can also call for info on how to receive your FREE
Membership and register in the drawing to win $300 worth of
software by calling 800-600-0343 Ext. 1552 Toll Free

We adhere to RESPONSIBLE Email Ethics if you wish to be
"removed" from future mailings, please click below
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=remove and hit send.
Our software will automatically block you from future mailings.
Or call 800-600-0343 Ext. 1746 and ask to be on our remove list