Hello,

I know many have complained about my console idea (which, as I said, was not
very realistic at this point), because they only have single precision. I
just want you to consider that George once had an _integer_ version of Prime95
running, but it was roughly 7 times slower (if I remember right) that the
FPU version. (The factoring code for 486es and clones _is_ integer, BTW.)

However, there is strength in numbers. A _lot_ of people have consoles. So
even if they aren't as much worth as a P3/5555Mhz or whatever, they still
_help_, much more than 486es.

/* Steinar */