you "just" proved that
3^(2^1048576) != 1 (mod 2^1048576 + 1)
then F20 is composite (Fermat theorem).
It doesn't help to find a factor.

I tried to find a factor of F22, using Pollard p-1 method and reached
B=2,000,000 without finding a divisor.

Does anyone know current limit of Pollard p-1 method for F20 ? Because
divisors of Fermat numbers minus one are divisible by 2^(n+2) a large
attempt with Pollard p-1 should be tried before using ECM !?

    Yves