> Anybody know which chipsets have the memory caching
> problems, or who can point me in the direction to find this
> information?
>
>  I am interested in finding out whether to add memory to a
> VXPro board, currently has 32MB, AMD K-6 200.

I think it was just the 430TX chipset.  It has the problem of not cacheing
anything above 64MB, and due to the way Windows uses memory, it can really
hurt performance.

Other chipsets like the 430VX, 430HX, etc. are okay, and PII chipsets in the
440xx series are all fine.

Other chipsets from non-Intel sources (VIA, etc.) I have no idea about, but
Intel chipsets make up a vast majority of system boards.