Mersenne Digest        Wednesday, June 2 1999        Volume 01 : Number 566

Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 13:14:33 -0500
From: "Robert Bozett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mersenne: Problem with Prime95

Hello, List.

I have a slight problem with Prime95. Since the upgrade to v18.01 I have
been receiving nothing but double checking assignments even though I request
only numbers for primality testing. I'm not complaining about double
checking, but I'm curious what's going on. Does it have something to do with
the bug in v17?

I've been running Prime95 for about a year now and have run nothing but the
primality test even with my old 486. I'm running a P2 300 now with adequate
memory.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks!

Rob