At 03:53 PM 6/6/99 +0200, you wrote:
>To everyone reading (and answering) this subject:
>
>The guy is trolling. We are all going into his troll. (This is proven by the
>fact that he just *wont* stop.)

I agree, he's trolling.  He claimed to be a programmer, but then over and
over he claimed that bugs should *always* be caught in testing, prior
to release.  That proves he's lying, because no programmer can believe
that happens in the real world.  Shoot, I wouldn't think any computer
user, much less programmer, would believe that.  I'd been about to cuss
him out prior to realizing that he was a troll.

Maybe we'll get lucky and his ISP will screw him again...  :^)

---
Stephen Whitis
Visit http://www.whitis.com for information
about Delphi, NT4.0 software, Juggling,
or darn near anything else I happen to be
interested in.

Don't spam me, and I won't report your spam.
Spam me, and all bets are off.