For a few years.  Most PII class MBs have them and some late Socket7 ones
do, too.  They're not standard as far as how they interface both at the
hardware and software levels.  You need MB specific drivers.  Linux has a
project called lm_sensors (named after one of the early chips used to
perform this function, the National LM78).

Cheers,
David