Mersenne Digest        Saturday, June 12 1999        Volume 01 : Number 574

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 23:36:47 +0100
From: Gordon Spence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mersenne: Re: Optimisation

George:

If you goto this site there is a code profiler/optimiser available for free
download for 14 day evaluation. It is about 40mb.

http://developer.intel.com

Sorry, I can't remember the exact area or page :-(

regards

Gordon Spence,                             Nokia IP Telephony
Applications Engineer                      Grove House, Waltham Way,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      White Waltham, Maidenhead,
http://www.nokiaiptel.com/                 Berkshire, SL6 3TN,  UK.
Office: +44 1628 827204                    GSM: +44 385 576623

> If you goto this site there is a code profiler/optimiser available for
free
> download for 14 day evaluation. It is about 40mb.
>
> http://developer.intel.com
>
> Sorry, I can't remember the exact area or page :-(

try http://developer.intel.com/vtune/analyzer/demo2.htm

- -jrp