It has been mentioned several times recently that factoring is all integer
work, and LL testing is nearly all floating point.

It is my understanding that on intel CPU's, these are done on separate parts of
the CPU.  Would it increase net performance to do factoring and LL assignments
at the same time?

Also, I'm going to quit first time LL testing.  Call me impatient, but I don't
want to wait until early July for my exponent to finish, thus I'm going to
switch to double-checking.

I'll be willing to send my p7334417 and worktodo.ini to anyone who's
interested.  Yes, you can have credit for the 45% completion.  Email me
privatly, and tell me what speed CPU you have.  I'll give it to the one
with the fastest CPU.
-Lucas Wiman