Howdy,
 I had 8 machines testing last year.  Only one was internet connected.  After
a couple of months of checking in results and getting no credit in the top
producer list, I got discouraged.  It is not just that my producer stats did
not change.  It implied to me that my efforts were wasted.  I hope Aaron
does not make someone else feel that way.  I have nearly finished a round
of upgrading most of these machines and I have not decided whether it is
"safe" to start testing numbers again.
Good day,
Ralph Green, Jr.

At 08:58 PM 6/13/99 +0100, Brian J. Beesley was seen to remark: