> Have a party... wouldn't YOU like to meet the other people working with
> GIMPS?  Frankly, this wouldn't be THAT expensive, and we could even make
> it a symposium or something.... call for papers or research in the area of
> computational number theory.

I like the idea of a symposium, I'll bet that colleges would be willing to
host it.  In Illinios, we could host it at UIUC (Urbana), ISU (Normal), or
U of C (Chicago).  Maybe we should set a number of these up.  I would
personally like to meet the GIMPSers in the midwest.

I guess the biggest problem would be coming up with the papers.  I don't
mean to offend anyone, but I doubt that many of us are involved enough
(or know enough) to write papers, and such.  I suppose those of us with
more interesting computational setups could tell about them, or something.

Those of you with ideas for an Illinios/midwest meeting, write me privately.

Or we could have monthly meetings in coffee shops like 2600 does...
That'd be keen.

-Lucas Wiman