Hi.

I would like to know where I can find the list's recent archives.

I followed the links from GIMPS' page, to
http://www.scruznet.com/~luke/archives/digest/ page. All I found
there were the digests dated 8 July 1996 (file v01_0001.txt) to 7
June 1998 (file v01_0375.txt) - these were packed into 01_001.zip to
01_015.zip files. There are also unpacked files v01_0351.txt to
v01_408.txt, which is about (I couldn't check exactly, so I guess)
mid-August '98.

The problem is I digged through these 1-375 editions (it took me
about five days, skipping some topics uninteresting to a GIMPS newbie
like myself), and I'm now downloading those 376-408 issues (it would
be much easier if they also were packed). But what should I do when I
read them all? Are there any more past digests (packed, preferably)?
I just don't want to post questions that were answered recently,
because I know how annoying this is (from reading those digest, for
example).

Best wishes
-- Shot
  __
 c"? Shot - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  hobbies: Star Wars, Pterry, GIMPS, ASCII
 `-' [EMAIL PROTECTED]  join the GIMPS @ http://www.mersenne.org
 On a box of a clockwork toy in Hong Kong: Guaranteed to work
 throughout its useful life.