Hi all.
This monday I to my delight installed v19 and noticed a nice ~10%
decrease in per-iteration time. Good work George! :)
Now I ran into a bit of a strange situation.
I discovered a lost exponent in the team-report and thought I would
reassign that exponent for myself.
I manually edited the worktodo.ini by adding the row
DoubleCheck=3393469,61 on the first line.
I thought that prime95 would put the exponent I was working on on
hold to do the doublecheck first as v18.1 would have.
To my surprise it continued with the old exponent.
When I checked the status it reported it was working on the
doublecheck and would be finished with that one on Sep. 22. It
reported to be finished with my other exponent on Oct. 7.
Strange indeed.
Any input?

/Lars