On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, Eric Hahn wrote:

>   What I'm looking for is the following two items for *all*
> Mersenne numbers 2^p-1 where p is prime and p>1:

  It can be proven that there are an infinite number of these.

>   1) All known factors (including, but not limited to,
>      the smallest known factor (noted if it isn't))
>   2) Largest potential factor attempted
>   I ask that the two items are human-readable at the
> very least.

  Will Edgington maintains this information, but it may be
hundreds of megabytes in size.  If a website, such as
Entropia, has the space it will be useful to make this database
available (in many small compressed files) so that others may
use it.