I have, just today (Sat., 25 Sept.), updated the mersdata file on my
web site; the lowM.txt file now contains all of the data that I have
for all Mersenne numbers with exponents thru 1 million, pushing the
size of the mersdata file (gzip'd or zip'd) to about 6.5 MB.  That
pushes my usage to a bit over 15 MB of the 35 that I'm now allowed, so
lowM.txt may get larger still.  Or, if there's interest, I'll try to
figure out a way to "rotate thru" all of my data somehow.

As for the web server "fix", every now and then over the last year or
so, someone complained that they couldn't download one or more of the
.gz, .tgz, or .zip files from my ISP's web server; since I never had a
problem and they were always, eventually, able to fix the problem by
some tweaks in their web browser, I always just pointed them to their
browser as being at fault.  This past week, Henrik Olsen insisted that
the problem is in my ISP's web server, and gave me enough info that,
after trying something out, I now agree with him.  While my ISP does
not have the problem fixed yet, I have now notified them and added a
file to my web disk space that should cure the problem for anyone
downloading from there.

So, be sure to let me know if you have any trouble downloading
anything from my web pages.

                                                        Will

http://www.garlic.com/~wedgingt/mersenne.html
                                mersdata.tgz