When I leave my computer alone and let Prime95 run, it will
repeat the same second per iteration amount (.209 for M7422221)
for the most part.  However, for about 2000 to 3000 iterations,
it will increase.  Sometimes it only goes to .214 or .256, but
I've seen it as high as .544.  What's going on?  It must be
dumping the memory cache, because the hard disk appears not to be
writing, so it can't be the virtual memory.  What would Windows
be doing for 3000 iterations?  By the way, this observation is
not version specific.

"The brave do not fear the grave."

        --Battle Square, Final Fantasy VII