I have a 486-66 running RedHat 5.0 which I just upgraded to mprime
19.0.2 this morning.  It's getting error 2250 when connecting to
PrimeNet.  Here's what I see when I select "Help/About PrimeNet
Server" from the mprime menu:

> Your choice: 20
>
> Contacting PrimeNet Server.
> ERROR 2250: Server unavailable
> The FAQ at http://www.entropia.com/ips/faq.html may have more
> information.
> Unable to get version information from PrimeNet server.
>
> Hit enter to continue:

This returns immediately and it appears that it's not even trying to
connect.  When I do the same from the old (18.1.2) version it works
just fine.  I can also connect to PrimeNet from 19.0.2 on another
machine.

The FAQ suggests I might be using RPC instead of HTTP to communicate
with PrimeNet.  As far as I can tell I'm not; I have a line that says
"UseHTTP=1" in my prime.ini file.

One change I had to make between versions is that I had to switch to
using sprime.tar.gz since the old RedHat box doesn't have glibc2.1
installed.