Sorry,
Need help having tried to overwrite version 18 with 19-on an LL
test(Win98).Have All the files and managed to run the test from my last save
file pxxxxxxx -Also have q xxxxxxx It initially restarted it.from
scratch...irksome...and downloaded about 10 factorization exponents, when I
just wanted to update and continue..my initial LL test .I have lost (I think
the spl. file )- having been resigned to dragging and dropping files into
the old folder. and deleting old versions... My computer will not update
progress to the primeserver...just keeps sending computer update and user
info...no update on my numerical test..?
Any ideas please?!
Confused...spl files??? how can I create one?
Tel/Fax : +44(0)1904 679906
Mobile   : +44(0)7801 823421
Website: www.chematekuk.co.uk