On Sat, Dec 04, 1999 at 08:55:02AM -0500, Olivier Langlois wrote:
>Yesterday, my Prime95 client have contacted the Primenet server to get more
>work to do and since then, my client stopped to do the LL test on the
>unfinished prime M7943231.

>From what I can see, your computer has started factoring another number.
This is completely normal (see the README file). Once the factoring is done,
Prime95 should continue your LL-test.

The reason for this behaviour is, that if it was to complete the LL test,
and then quickly find a factor for the next number, you would suddenly be
left with no work left :-)

>33233791  *  32               0.5  1437  64.5                   04-Dec-99
>01:55  358BeaubienE

This seems to be the number. Note that it's only factored to 32 bits, and
probably will be factored to 67 bits (just a guess, there are tables for
this) before the LL test continues.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/sneeze/