Based upon what I have seen so far, I want to add a vote for the addition of a side frame. Since the Header/Menu contains so many links, its really the only nice way of handling it.

All in favor of a side frame please speak up.

Alan

On 19 Apr 2000, at 21:00, George Woltman wrote:

Date sent: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:00:57 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: George Woltman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mersenne: Facelift (round 3)

Hi again,  I looked at the MS site with its dropdown menus. It was far more javascript than I want to wade through. So I've come up with a simpler header that incorporates a menu. Let me know if you like this (especially as compared to the more traditional menu on the side). It does get us more horizontal real-estate to display the status and benchmark tables.  The latest incarnation (with non-operational menus) can be viewed at:  0000,0000,FF00>href="http://www.mersenne.org/newhtml2/prime.htm" eudora="autourl"htm as opposed to the p ersenne.org/newhtml/prime.htm" eudora=ersenne.org/newhtml/prime.htm" eudora="autourl"htm More comments are Thanks again, George
"A programmer is a person who turns coffee into software."
Alan R. Vidmar                   Assistant Director of IT
Office of Financial Aid            University of Colorado
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    (303)492-3598
*** This message printed with 100% recycled electrons ***