Hi,

Those programs which use the HLT instruction to save power and "cool" the
processor work well with prime95? Are these cooling programs useful when
used together with prime95? I guess it wouldnt work because the cooling
programs run only at the minimum priority and then they would "fight"
idle time with prime95 (which is also by default set to work only
in idle time), but maybe cooling programs and prime95 work well
together. I dont know... Does anyone have the answer to this question?
Did someone already tested it some time?
Please tell me what you've got.

Regards,
Enio