The consensus, as I read the messages, is that all is O.K.
Soon I will have
Test=9028373,63
Test=999....,63
Test=999....,63
Test=999....,63

and LL factoring will resume on 9028373.  I hope this is right as I will be
away for a week starting Tuesday, June 6, 2000.

All in all, there is and has not been any lost time as the factoring was
going to be done anyway.

I am running Version 19.  The improvements to version 20 seem slight.