Levi Broderick wrote:
>Yeah.. I kinda also noticed that the entropia.com servers have
>been wacky today.  Something strange, though -- I was playing
>around with URL's and this can get you your account information:
>
>http://www.mersenne.org/cgi-bin/primenet_report.pl?UserID=*HIDDEN*&UserPW=*
HIDDEN*
>(http://mersenne.org/ips/accounts.html)

Ah!  So it appears that the transition of the cgi(s) from
Entropia.com to Mersenne.org have finally been made....  I
had understand this would eventually happen.

>Kinda surprised that this info was up on the mersenne server;
>I always thought it and the entropia servers were located
>separately.  Oh well, for those of you who wanted to check
>your account info, here's at least a temporary solution. :)

As I recall, George had posted something several months ago
about entropia.com hosting the GIMPS domain (mersenne.org) from
that point on.  I also remember something about a transition
of the PrimeNet server from the Entropia to the Mersenne domain.
As of 2 or 3 weeks ago, everything had seemed to be moved over
expect the cgi(s). (As of last Friday, the URL(s) requiring
cgi (including the one above) did not work if they pointed to
mersenne.org)

>From what it appears you must now have mersenne.org instead of
entropia.com in *any* URLs that point to the PrimeNet server for
complete access.

Eric