I only DC with my Alphas--heck, I only have *two* machines (out of 8) doing
first time LL. :)  Don't get me wrong, I'd like to find a new mersenne
prime, but I feel the DCs are underrated in importance.  And since this
project is 'vote with your CPU', I am. :)

Thanks for the suggestion.  Ernst said the same thing.