Hi Martijn,

At 10:59 PM 6/15/00 +0200, Martijn Kruithof wrote:
>the problem however is
>that I cannot even put double-check in the worktodo file, the
>assignment will be deleted as soon as the primenet server is
>contacted.

If you leave your worktodo.ini file alone, everything will be OK.
That is, your worktodo.ini should read "Test=exponent,64,1"
The server will accept your result but probably will not give you
CPU credit.

There is no difference between a double-check and a first-time test!!
Prime95 merely lowers your probability of finding a Mersenne prime
if it is told this is a double-check.  Other than that, the Lucas-Lehmer
test is the same.

If you have any further questions, just email me.

Regards,
George