Mersenne Digest         Sunday, July 30 2000         Volume 01 : Number 763

Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 00:04:38 -0400
From: Bruce A Metcalf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Mersenne: Prime95 shutdown mystery.

Several folks have responded privately about my problem with Prime95
crashing, much thanks.  All recommended:

>In prime.ini, change/add the line:
>
>UseHTTP=1

Having made thsi change, the program now runs, but I can't get any response
from PrimeNet other than:

        ERROR 2250:  Server Unavailable.

And a referral to a faq that recommends the same change.

Any ideas about what I should try next?

Bruce A. Metcalf
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://myweb.magicnet.net/bmetcalf