Hi

I think the overall statistics updated ~ daily makes seti and distributed.net
"sexier" than primenet. When hooking up that brand new 1.2 GHz machine, you have
the first results in 1-2 days, (Score wise) I think it might help to award
primenet points at every progress report.

The score can be sorted on total score for finished work + a Work In Progress
(WIP)score (1 partial score / computer ID) That way people will get faster
statistic results
which actually is important to a lot of people. When a computer reports the final
result the WIP can be reset to 0 and the finished work score can be increase with
the points for the finished exponent (as now). The comptational overhead can be
kept low if only one top list is made a day (this is the same frequency as
distributed.net and probably also the same as the seti statistics charts.)

Kind Regards, Martijn