On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 06:04:01PM -0600, Shane & Amy Sanford wrote:
>That is the kind of program you need to find for Linux
>though.

I'm running lmsensors, but it appears like the values it reports are
somewhat off...

Anyhow, if the system is overheating, I'd suspect it wouldn't go from 70
to 25 degrees in a couple of seconds?

>it as if it were.  Suspect heat then voltage then double check bios
>settings then reseat all your cables, ram, cpu, & cards then if it is still
>doing it try a reformat.

A reformat, of all things -- now, how was THAT supposed to help when I'm
running Linux? (I haven't reinstalled Linux since I started using it
:-P Windows, on the other hand... ;-) )

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/sneeze/