On Mon, 05 Mar 2001 18:42:42 +0100, Guillermo Ballester Valor wrote:

>Last weekend the number of AMD-athlons registered in Primenet has
>reached 10000. In few weeks they will be the most popular among GIMPSers
>if the actual trend continues.

Hi,

I wanted to take a look at the statistics, but it seems that there is
a problem with the hourly updated (status) reports - or am I the only
one who has this problem? btw: would it be possible to get those huge
status.txt and cleared.txt files in a compressed (gzip?) format? This
would definitively save download time and bandwith...

greetings,

Siegmar