Hi,

same problem here... exponent 10590059. Working on it since 3 weeks or so.
Is it safe to leave the machine untouched, ignore the error messages and
let it finish the exponent or do I have to make some changes to the .ini files
to be sure the server doesn't reject the exponent when the work is done?

Siegmar