I just up(?)graded from NT4 to Win2000.  In the old NT4 screen
saver selections was a "Blank Screen" option that I used.  It
would blank the screen when it locked my keyboard but it didn't
run any active screen program that would take cycles from
Prime95. Under W2K I don't have any Blank Screen option.  If I
want the screen saver active to lock the unattended keyboard I
have to pick one of their 'active' display selections.

Any ideas on how I can get automatic keyboad lockup with a blank
(or cleared) screen AND leave the most cycles for Prime95?

Cheers... Russ