Hmm... well, then again, I'm looking at the NTPrime.  I've only got one
machine running Prime95, and it's been so long...

I thought it had all the same options though, but I could just be terribly
mistaken.

Running NTSetup (part of the NT service package), I show version 20.6.5...

Aaron

----- Original Message ----- On Mon, 14 May 2001 17:27:19 -0700, Aaron
Blosser wrote:

>> On 14 May 2001, at 19:04, Brian J. Beesley wrote:
>> > There is already a mechanism where people can opt in or out of being
>> > notified if an assignment is due to expire.
>>
>> There is? At the risk of looking dim, what is it?
>
>In the "user information" config window, you enter your email address and
>there's a checkbox to "receive email from Primenet server if exponents are
>about to expire".

I can't find this in my copy (Prime95 20.6.1).

Nathan