George,

That did the trick! No problems with the installer or the application now.

-Ethan

-----Original Message-----
From: George Woltman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 12:56 PM
To: Ethan O'Connor; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Mersenne: New v21 beta

Hi Ethan,

At 10:05 AM 8/30/2001 -0400, Ethan O'Connor wrote:
>This is a little strange, but the installer fails to run under Windows XP

I just went to ghost installer's web site.  They have a new version that
supposedly corrects some XP issues.  I've rebuilt the setup program
and uploaded it - give it a try.

BTW, I give Ghost Installer very high marks for features and ease-of-use.
Furthermore, free is a pretty good price!  Highly recommended.

Regards,
George