Hi all,

At 08:38 PM 8/30/2001 +0200, Ignacio Larrosa Caņestro wrote:
>This option seems no work on WindowsXP in one of my computers, the only
>one with WindowsXP. Is it so, or there is a problem with my system?

I don't have Windows XP.  Are other XP users having trouble with the new
"Start at bootup" menu choice?  Are NT/2000 users having trouble?

Windows 95/98/Me users should be OK because this is the old
"Windows 95 Service" menu choice.  It used to be greyed out for NT systems.
I renamed the menu choice and tried to make it work reasonably well for
NT/2000/XP users as well.

-- George