Hi all,

        A relatively rare bug has been found in the version 21.2 beta.  Only
P4 users are affected.  If you do not own a P4 you can now delete this message.

 From the whatsnew.txt:

     A bug was fixed in the error recovery code.  After getting a "Disregard
     last error" message, the user was treated to a new error on every
     iteration.  The end result was incorrect.  The bug only affected the
     error recovery of the new P4 FFT introduced in the beta version 21.2.

What should you do if you are running v21.2 on a P4?

If you've run into the long string of errors after a "disregard last error"
message in results.txt (about three people have reported such symptoms),
then restart the test from scratch or from a save file created before the
error.
You can also rest easier - your machine probably does not have hardware errors.

If you haven't had the error, then consider copying the pNNNNNNN save file
once each day until I can upload a fix in version 21.3.

Many thanks to the beta test victims - that's why we have beta testers!

Have fun,
George