I have a question for the group. What would be the best way to restart 6
assignments I was working on. I just rebuilt all 6 of these PC's and had
everything including the Prime files saved on a separate HD on a Server.
That HD failed before I got the information off of it. It is unrecoverable.
Lost over 3 GB's of data. :(

Should I just install Prime again, set it up with the same name (on each PC)
etc. and add the proper exponent to the worktodo file, or is there a better
way to do this. I don't want to get the server confused over what I am
doing.

Thanks
Matt