Alexander Kruppa writes:
   Torben Schluntz wrote:
   > I'd also like to know about any number fully factorized, whatever size
   > it might be, and whatever size the factor(s) might be.

   Try Will Edgingtons's page,
   http://www.garlic.com/~wedgingt/mersenne.html .
   Use used to keep a comprehensive archive of known Mersenne factors. I am
   not sure how up to date this files are, but it is a good starting point.

I still keep the data, but have not had time to update the online
copies for a while now for several reasons that have nothing to do
with GIMPS or other Mersenne stuffs.

For example, the current primary cause of my lack of time is my new
project at NASA/Ames: the AI-based planning software that I've been
helping to develop for the past few years has been selected, this past
Nov., for use by the upcoming Mars 2003 rover missions, to assist the
human planners figure out what each rover can likely do during each
Martian day.

When I have time, I also maintain the mers package of programs - all
in C source code and as portable as I know how to make them, which, of
course, usually makes them slower than the other available programs -
to do various things with Mersenne numbers, including verify that
factors are prime, factor any composite factors, try to factor
Mersenne numbers with Mersenne primes for exponents, etc., as well as
the more "typical" tasks like Lucas-Lehmer tests, trial factoring,
ECM, and P-1 of Mersenne numbers themselves.

The URL given by Alexander is the primary one, which should have links
to all sorts of other things, on my site and several others.

                                                     Will