I want to do P-1 testing specifically, so I've been unreserving DC exponants
after completing this stage, but before starting the test.  A feature of the
Primenet server is that it hands out the lowest available exponant of the
type requested, which is liable to be the one just unreserved.  The
workaround is obvious and easy, but the feature has revealed a problem.
About half the time when they come back to me, it's not been recorded that a
P-1 has been done.

This seems to be a persistant problem with the exponants it effects, i.e
subsequent unreservations of the same exponant continue to come back with
the P-1 bit clear, so its not just some race condition.  I've been working
around this by first ensuring that the exponant I want to return is lower
than those currently being served, so that I'm very likely to bet it back.
Then I can check that the P-1 bit is set, before returning it permanently.

I now have 90 days of DC work queued, which I have to do, or lose the work
I've done.

Does anyone know about this?

Regards

Daran G.